The Ubiquiti UniFi nanoHD features simultaneous, dual-band, 4×4 MU-MIMO technology and convenient 802.3af PoE compatibility. The compact design delivers a cost-effective combination of value and performance. The UAP-NanoHD can also be powered by an 802.3af PoE compliant switch.
Ubiquiti UniFi nanoHD Key Features
- Small, Low-Profile Access Point
- Four-Stream 802.11ac Wave 2 Technology
- Supports 200+ Concurrent Users
- Powered by 802.3af PoE
Save Money and Save Time UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service. You also have the option of deploying the compact UniFi Cloud Key with built-in software.
Powerful Hardware The UniFi nanoHD AP features the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology.
Intuitive UniFi Controller Software Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface.
Expandable Unlimited scalability: build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a five‑pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
Powered by Software Defined Networking
Easily deploy your UniFi Enterprise System using the included UniFi Controller software. Manage thousands of UniFi devices across multiple sites, and scale your network as needed without any ongoing licensing fees.
Intuitive, Graphical UI – Centralised Control via Easy-to-Use Interface
Real-Time Status – Real-Time Data Collection and Analysis
Breakthrough RF Mapping – RF Maps with Predictive Coverage
Hotspot Setup – Billing Integration, Vouchers, RADIUS, and Guest Controls
DPI Analytics – Deep Packet Inspection
Advanced Security – Secure Network and Clients
Designed for Seamless Integration *
The UniFi nanoHD Access Point features a low-profile form factor. The optional ceiling mount or custom skins allow the AP to blend even more discreetly into its setting.
* Low-profile mounting accessory is sold separately
Optional skins (sold separately) allow the UniFi nanoHD AP to blend into its surroundings.
Ubiquiti UniFi nanoHD – Technical Specifications
- Dimensions: 160 x 160 x 32.65 mm (6.30 x 6.30 x 1.29″)
- Weight: 300 g (10.6 oz)
– Weight With Mounting Kits: 315 g (11.1 oz)
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Buttons: Reset
- Power Method: 802.3af PoE
- Power Supply: UniFi Switch (PoE)
- Power Save: Supported
- Beamforming: Supported
- Maximum Power Consumption: 10.5W
- Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC
- TX Power:
– 2.4 GHz: 23 dBm
– 5 GHz: 26 dBm
– 2.4 GHz: 2×2
– 5 GHz: 4×4
- Radio Rates:
– 2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps
– 5 GHz: 1733 Mbps
– 2.4 GHz: (2) Single-Port, Single-Polarity Antennas, 2.8 dBi each
– 5 GHz: (2) Single-Port, Dual-Polarity Antennas, 3 dBi each
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/r/k/v/ac/ac-wave2
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES), 802.11w/PMF
- BSSID: 8 per Radio
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
Advanced Traffic Management
- VLAN: 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
- WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients: 200+
Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
- Standard: Data Rates
- 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 – MCS15, HT 20/40)
- 802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 1.7 Gbps (MCS0 – MCS9 NSS1/2/3/4, VHT 20/40/80), 58 Mbps to 1.7 Gbps (MCS0 – MCS9 NSS1/2, VHT 160)
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps