The Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-AC-SHD is an 802.11ac powered Wave 2, Secure-High-Density Access Point. It features built-in, dedicated security and monitoring radios that provide visibility into site performance, channel planning, and local interference. This allows the integrator to properly evaluate performance and quickly respond to changing interference and security threat landscapes.
Ubiquiti UniFi Cloud Key Features
- Simultaneous Dual-Band 4×4 Multi-User MIMO
- 500+ Client Connections
- 2.4 GHz Radio Rate 800 Mbps
- 5 GHz Radio Rate 1733 Mbps
- PoE Mode 802.3at PoE+
- Dedicated Security Radio with Persistent Threat Management
- Real-Time Spectrum and airTime Utilisation Engine
With the UAP-AC-SHD, the user also has the additional benefit of being capable of quickly responding to changing interference and security threat landscapes. airTime provides real time visibility into channel utilisation at packet level and also provides real-time visibility into RF environment across all available channels.
The UniFi AC SHD AP features the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wave 2 4X4 MU-MIMO technology combined with dedicated security and Bluetooth radios.
Intuitive UniFi Controller Software
The system integrator can leverage the controller to easily configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network.
The system integrator can start with one (or upgrade to a multi-pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
Save Money and Save Time
UniFi comes bundled with a software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.
Extend Your Coverage
With the UniFi Controller software running in a NOC or in the cloud, system integrators can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Below are some deployment examples.
Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-AC-SHD – Technical Specifications
- Dimensions: 220 x 220 x 48.1 mm (8.66 x 8.66 x 1.89″)
- Weight: 700 g (1.54 lb)
- With Mounting Kits: 830 g (1.83 lb)
- Networking Interface: (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Buttons: Reset
- Power Method: 802.3at PoE+
- Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC
- Power Supply: UniFi Switch (PoE)
- Power Save: Supported
- Maximum Power Consumption: 20W
- Radios: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, Security
- TX Power:
- 2.4 GHz: 6-25 dBm
- 5 GHz: 6-25 dBm
- 2.4 GHz: (2) Dual-Port, Dual-Polarity Antennas, 8 dBi each
- 5 GHz: (2) Dual-Port, Dual-Polarity Antennas, 8 dBi each
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ac-wave2
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES) – 802.11w (PMF)
- BSSID: Up to 8 per Radio Mounting Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
Advanced Traffic Management
- VLAN: 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
- WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients: 500+
Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
- Standard: Data Rates
- 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 – MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 1.7 Gbps (MCS0 – MCS9 NSS1/2/3/4, VHT 20/40/80)
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps