The Ubiquiti UniFi USW-24-POE is a configurable, Gigabit Layer 2 switch with 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports including 16 auto-sensing 802.3at PoE+ ports, and two SFP ports.
Ubiquiti UniFi USW-24-POE Switch key features
- 24x 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports
- 16x auto-sensing 802.3at PoE+ ports
- 2x SFP ports
- 1.3” touch LCM to provide status information
- Compact, fanless design
The USW-24-POE provides Gigabit PoE links to RJ45 Ethernet devices and Gigabit fiber uplink options to enterprise networks. The switch features a 1.3″ touch LCM to provide status information. With a depth of 7.9″, the compact fanless design can be easily installed in a SOHO rack cabinet.
Managed and configured by the UniFi Network Controller with UniFi mobile app support, the USW-24-POE offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer 2 switching protocols and features, including operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port. The UniFi Network Controller and mobile app allow admins to configure and monitor virtually all of the switch features in a graphical user interface from anywhere.
Near silent cooling
Ubiquiti’s new airflow design reduces the need for fan usage.
Powerful hardware and software
Ubiquiti UniFi Gen2 Switches offer a variety of features, including 10G SFP+ ports, PoE+ or PoE++ support, and Layer 3* switching capabilities. (*Layer 3 switching will be available in a future software release)
UniFi SmartPower RPS, USP-RPS, is Ubiquiti’s PSU failover system.
In the event of a UniFi switch power supply failure, the USP-RPS automatically supplies redundant power to the failed device. One UniFi SmartPower device can support up to 6 devices until the failed device is replaced.
Touch screen display
The 1.3″ touchscreen display allows easy monitoring and quick troubleshooting
- Dimensions: 442.4 x 200 x 43.7 mm (17.42 x 7.87 x 1.72″)
- Weight: 3.00 kg (6.61 lb)
- Weight with Brackets: 3.09 kg (6.81 lb)
– Networking: (24) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports, (2) 1G SFP Ethernet Ports
– Management: Ethernet In-Band
- Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 26 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 52 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 38.69 Mpps
- Power Method: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, Universal Input
- Power Supply: AC/DC, Internal, 120W
- Voltage Range: 100 to 240VAC
- Max Power Consumption (Excluding PoE Output): 25W
– System: Status
– RJ45 Data Ports: PoE; Speed/Link/Activity
– SFP Data Ports: Link/Activity
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 16 kV, Contact: ± 12 kV
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 40° C (23 to 104° F)
- Operating Humidity: 10 – 90% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Total Available PoE: 95W
- PoE Interfaces Ports 1-16: POE+ IEEE 802.3af/at (pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-)
- Max. PoE Wattage per Port by PSE:
– 802.3at: 32W
- Voltage Range 802.3af Mode: 44-57V
- Voltage Range 802.3at Mode: 50-57V