The Ubiquiti airMAX 5 GHz AM-5G19-120 achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristics that rival the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Pair with Rocket M5 BaseStations to create a powerful airMAX 2×2 MIMO PtMP wireless network.
Ubiquiti airMAX 5 GHz (AM-5G19-120) Key Features
- 5GHz 19dBi High Performance
- Long Range (120 degrees)
- Seamlessly Integrates with Rocket M5 APs
- Excellent Cross-Polarisation Isolation
- Intelligent QoS – Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming
- High Capacity and Scalability
Breakthrough Design and Performance
The innovative airMAX Sector Antennas feature carrier-class construction and 2×2, dual-polarity performance.
Reduced Interference, Higher Gain
Highly resistant to noise interference, the airMAX Sector Antennas provide superior gain and beam performance for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
airMAX Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
Every airMAX Antenna has a built-in Rocket mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.
The Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
Please visit the Ubiquiti Firmware page for the latest Firmware upgrades
- Dimensions: 700 x 135 x 73 mm (27.56 x 5.32 x 2.87″)
- Weight: 5.9 kg (13 lbs)
- Frequency Range: 5.15 – 5.85 GHz
- Gain: 18.6 – 19.1 dBi
- HPOL Beamwidth: 123° (6 dB)
- VPOL Beamwidth: 123° (6 dB)
- Electrical Beamwidth: 4°
- Electrical Downtilt: 2°
- Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 137.9 N @ 200 km/h (31 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Polarisation: Dual-Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 28 dB Min.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal Pole Mount, RocketM Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included