The Ubiquiti airMAX AM-5G17-90 is a carrier-class, 2×2 dual-polarity MIMO Point-to-MultiPoint Sector Antenna with 17 dBi Gain and 90 degree beam to cover 90 degrees worth of area with high efficiency.
airMAX technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beam-shaping characteristics that rival the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world.
Ubiquiti AM-5G17-90 airMAX Sector Antenna Key Features
- Frequency Range: 4.9 – 5.9 GHz
- Gain: 17.1 dBi
- Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR): 1.5:1
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 72°
- Vertical Beamwidth: 93°
The AM-5G17-90 Sector Antenna works with the Rocket M5 Radio/BaseStation as a powerful airMAX, 2×2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation.
Connecting a Rocket M with airMAX BaseStation/Rocket Antennas does not require any special tools. Simply snap it into place with the mount. The rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers are included.
Breakthrough Design and Performance
The innovative airMAX® Sector Antennas feature carrier-class construction and 2×2, dual-polarity performance.
Reduced Interference, Higher Gain
Highly resistant to noise interference, the airMAX® Sector Antennas provide superior gain and beam performance for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
airMAX® Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
Every airMAX® Antenna has a built-in Rocket™ mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.
Please visit the Ubiquiti Firmware page for the latest Firmware upgrades
- Dimensions: 367 x 63 x 41 mm (14.45 x 2.48 x 1.61″)
- Weight: 1.1 kg (2.43 lb)
- Frequency Range: 4.90 – 5.85 GHz
- Gain: 16.1 – 17.1 dBi
- HPOL Beamwidth: 72° (6 dB)
- VPOL Beamwidth: 93° (6 dB)
- Electrical Beamwidth: 8°
- Electrical Downtilt: 4°
- Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 41.7 N @ 200 km/h (9.375 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Polarisation: Dual-Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 22 dB Min.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal Pole Mount, RocketM Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included