The Ubiquiti airMAX Sector Antenna (16dbi, 120 Degrees) is often used in short range installation within WISP networks to connect client devices back to the main the network. This sector has a wide 120 degree beam, covering a larger area than the 90 degree version.
Ubiquiti airMAX Sector Antenna (16dbi, 120 Degrees) Key Features
- High Performance, Long Range
- Seamlessly Integrates with RocketM
- Excellent Cross – Polarisation Isolation
- Scalability – High capacity and Scalability
Breakthrough Design and Performance
The innovative airMAX® Sector Antennas feature carrier-class construction and 2×2, dual-polarity performance.
Reduced Interference, Higher Gain
Highly resistant to noise interference, the airMAX® Sector Antennas provide superior gain and beam performance for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
airMAX® Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
Every airMAX® Antenna has a built-in Rocket™ mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.
- Dimensions: 367 x 63 x 41 mm (14.45 x 2.48 x 1.61″)
- Weight: 1.1 kg (2.43 lb)
- Frequency Range: 5.10 – 5.85 GHz
- Gain: 15.0 – 16.0 dBi
- HPOL Beamwidth: 137° (6 dB)
- VPOL Beamwidth: 118° (6 dB)
- Electrical Beamwidth: 8°
- Electrical Downtilt: 4°
- Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 41.7 N @ 200 km/h (9.375 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Polarisation: Dual-Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 22 dB Min.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal Pole Mount, RocketM Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included