*Special Order* *Non-Refundable after order is placed!* *This is only for US Style Outlet!*
By integrating Pakedge® BakPak™ network management solution, you now have a powerhouse of remote monitoring and proactive management tools at your fingertips.
PowerPak 9 offers UL1449-certified surge protection and power conditioning to protect your connected devices. With PowerPak PDU voltage protection, set voltage thresholds for the PDU to automatically power off in the event of excess or low voltage. PowerPak 9’s fireproof MOV (metal oxide varistors), an important component of the surge protection, is designed to protect connected devices by absorbing excess voltage within the MOV. With a built-in fuse, voltage is shut-off before the MOV can overheat.
- 9 individual IP-controlled outlets with NEMA plugs (120V)
- UL1449-certified surge protection, up to 6kV surge protection and voltage protection rating (VPR) of 500V
- Power conditioning, EMI filters of 30db at 100KHz, 53db at 1MHz
- Voltage protection with threshold configuration and instant alerts
- Fireproof MOV with built-in fuse and UL94-certified flame rating Rackmountable, rack ears included
Intelligent Management and Monitoring
Reduce service calls with remote power cycling and self-healing features for critical and problematic devices. If a reset of the PDU is necessary, with power sequencing you can ensure the modem, router, and additional critical devices for your network reboot and power off in the proper order. Need to schedule for a sensitive device to be power cycled in the middle of the night? No problem, we have you covered there, too.
PowerPak 9’s web interface offers real-time and historical analytics of voltage, power utilization, and peak current. Global and individual thresholds can be configured for voltage, power, current, and temperature (temperature sensor sold separately). With real-time alerts for thresholds and device status, you can proactively respond and troubleshoot any issue before a client is aware of the problem.
- Remote power cycles, power scheduling, and auto-pings
- Power on and off sequencing
- Configurable thresholds for global and individual outlets
- Intelligent alerts: visual, audible, and email alarms with input voltage, current, and temperature thresholds
- Analytic tools for remote troubleshooting
Localized Management and Monitoring
Homeowners have local access to reboot individual outlets from the PDU’s front panel. The elegant OLED display also provides individual outlet status and measurements for current, power, voltage, and temperature. The buzzer alert feature causes an audible noise directly from the unit if a threshold measurement is exceeded.
- OLED display with individual outlet measurements
- Local reboot for individual outlets
Pakedge BakPak Integration
With BakPak integration, PowerPak PDUs are an important part of your powerhouse network management solution to remotely monitor, manage, and troubleshoot all of your client’s networks from one dashboard.
BakPak offers remote power cycling and monitoring of individual outlets directly from the BakPak web interface and BakPak App. BakPak also offers enhanced monitoring and management features of your PowerPak PDUs, including intelligent alerts, threshold configurations, and secure login to the PDU, eliminating the need for VPN or port forwarding.
BakPak offers a unique management feature that allows you to group PoE+ ports with Pakedge SX-series switches with PowerPak PDU outlets for power cycling and power scheduling of your client’s network.
The new Control4 driver and SDDP integration for the PowerPak 9 allows for automated and programmed outlet control within any Control4 project. Keypads and custom buttons can be configured for the homeowner to seamlessly power cycle problematic devices directly from the Control4 touch screen, on-screen display, or Control4 mobile app.
- Integrates with BakPak network management and remote monitoring solution to reduce truck rolls
- New Control4 driver and SDDP integration
- Add PTH10 temperature sensor (sold separately) for temperature management
- 2-Year warranty