The Cambium PL-E600X00A-EU allows users to stay on top of the latest standards with the high-powered, Gigabit speed, beamforming, Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) 802.11ac wave 2 e600 access point with a 4×4 antenna array. From the classroom to the mall, cnPilot ™ e600 Indoor is perfect for applications that demand high capacity, range, and/or support high user density. Managed by Cambium’s cnMaestro™ cloud controller or On-premises controller.
Cambium PL-E600X00A-EU Key Features
- Zero-touch onboarding and configuration
- Inventory tracking & Monitoring
- Mass Configuration &Upgrade
- Dashboard views with alarms
- Hierarchical device organisation
Controller-Less Roaming, Powerful Simplicity
The e600 supports seamless roaming for up to 2,048 clients without needing a controller in the network! Hotspot portal hosting on the AP itself offers controllerless simplicity.
Monetise Vouchers, Social Login
Monetise your Wi-Fi service with cnMaestro’s Guest Access capabilities that support splash page hosting, social login, temporary access vouchers, and payment gateway. These features, along with the ability to create time, rate and volume-limited traffic profiles – make the e600 ideal for Education Campus, hotels, high-density locations, coffee shops, campgrounds, and office guest Wi-Fi.
Service-aware WLANs for better user experience
Make sure that every connection to an access point is successful. When service to a critical resource such as an external Gateway or AAA is down, the e600 can turn off the impacted SSIDs, enabling client devices to redirect to a functionalneighbouringng access point.
Indoor/Outdoor WiFi Mesh, Flexibility
Indoor meshing across multiple e600s or with any other Cambium Indoor/Outdoor Enterprise AP, offers a convenient option to wirelessly expand Wi-Fi coverage anywhere.
Capacity, Coverage, Speed
The plenum-rated e600, packs a max transmit power of 28 dB, and is DFS certified to make use of additional reserved 5GHz DFS channels – offering more flexibility than ever for both coverage and capacity. Throughput management via Airtime fairness, increased performance by AutoRF, and higher client device speeds from band steering ensure your network can adapt to dynamic client behaviors.
High-Density, Highly Available
A capacity of 512 concurrent client associations and 16 SSIDs, along with dual on-board Active/Standby memory banks, ensure the e600 combines high density with high availability.
License-Free High Performance. One Low Price
Including a free controller and requiring no AP management license fees, the 802.11ac wave 2 e600 is one of the most competitively priced 4×4 access points
Limited Lifetime warranty
Access Point Specifications
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave2
- IEEE 802.11d/e/h/i/k/r/u/v/w
- Modulation: BPSK, QPSK, CCK, 16/64/256-QAM
- Radio modes : DSSS, OFDM
- MIMO, Streams
- 2.4GHz : 2×2:2 MU-MIMO
- 5GHz : 4×4:4 MU-MIMO
- Beamforming: Supported
- Channel Width: 20MHz, 40MHz, 80MHz
- Concurrent Clients: 512
- SSIDs: 16
- Transmit Power (conducted total): 2.4GHz : 24dBm 5GHz : 28dBm
- Antenna Gain: 2.4GHz : 5.25dBi 5GHz : 6dBi
- Max Data Rate: 2.4GHz : 400Mbps 5GHz : 1733Mbps
- Antenna: Dual linear-polarised, Omnidirectional, integrated
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth BLE Radio, 3.9dBi antenna.
- Ethernet Ports: Two auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- Radio Features:
- Maximum ratio combining (MRC)
- Cyclic delay/shift diversity (CDD/CSD)
- Space-time blocking coding (STBC)
- Low-density parity check (LDPC)
- Packet Aggregation: A-MPDU, A-MSDU
- Wi-Fi Alliance:
- Wi-Fi certified a,b,g,n, ac
- WPA2 – Enterprise, Personal
- WMM, Passpoint (Test & Wi-Fi Alliance approval In Progress)
- Management Modes:
- cnMaestro cloud managed
- cnMaestro on-premises VM controller managed
- Autopilot (AP as controller)
- Standalone with AP GUI (http/https), CLI (telnet/ssh)
- RF Management: AutoRF automatically manages channel and power
- Guest Access Captive Portal:
- cnMaestro Controller Portal
- Integrates with 3rd party Guest Access Portals.
- Built-in Portal on AP.
- LDAP & RADIUS authentication.
- Walled Garden with DNS whitelist.
- Wireless and Wired Clients supported.
- Rate Limiting: Per-client, Per-WLAN static and dynamic rate limiting
- Client Isolation: On AP, Network-wide
- Fast Roaming: 802.11r, Opportunistic Key Caching, Enhanced Roaming
- Airtime: Airtime Fairness, Band Steering, Band Balancing
- AAA Support: RADIUS Authentication, Accounting, Dynamic Authorization (CoA, DM). Server failover, load-balancing
- QoS: 802.11e/WMM QoS. DSCP/ToS mapping.
- Ethernet (L2) Services: 802.1p/802.q, RADIUS assigned VLAN, VLAN per SSID, VLAN pooling. LLDP. IGMP Snooping (V1/V2/V3).
- Mesh: WDS Mesh with Single and Multiple radio hops
- Network Services: NAT, DHCP Server
- Wireless Security:
- WPA-TKIP, WPA2-AES, 802.11i
- WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise
- 802.1x Authentication with various EAP types (EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS/MSCHAPv2, PEAPv0/EAPMSCHAPv2, PEAPv1/EAP-GTC, EAP-SIM, EAPAKA, EAP-AKA’, EAP-FAST
- Protected Management Frames (802.11w)
- Dynamic SSID Service: By time/date, by monitored host.
- MAC Authentication:
- On-AP MAC filtering list.
- On-Controller MAC filtering list.
- RADIUS MAC Authentication
- MAC Authentication fallback to Captive Portal
- Firewall: Layer-2, Layer-3 and DNS ACLs. DoS protection.
- 3G/4G/LTE Offload: Passpoint (Hotspot 2.0)
- DHCP Relay Supported, with Option-82 customisation
- NMS Monitoring: SNMP v1, v2c, v3
- Client APIs: Client Presence/Location API, DNS, NAT and TCP Connecting Logging
- Time Synchronisation: Auto (from controller), NTP
- Troubleshooting Tools: Packet Capture, Spectrum Analyzer, Ping, Traceroute, Syslogs
- Traffic Tunnels: L2TP, L2oGRE, PPPoE
- 3G/4G/LTE Backhaul: Supported with USB-LTE Dongles.
- Management Modes:
cnMaestro Controller and Network Manager
- Flexible Installation: Cloud, Virtual Machine both supported
- Network Mgmt: Centralised Configuration, Statistics, Events, Firmware
- Hierarchical Views: Network topology mapped to sites and floors
- Floor Plans: Upload custom floor plans and map APs
- RESTful APIs: Interface with external systems
- Integrated Guest Portal
- Customisable Splash Pages
- SMS OTP Authentication
- Payment Gateways Support
- Voucher based authentication
- Social Login