The Cambium PL-501SP00A-EU is perfect for demanding, high density applications and longer range coverage across large areas, including: industrial or education campuses,enterprise and hospitality complexes, public parks and recreational areas, or just about any demanding outdoor environment requiring cost-effective, controller managed WLAN access points.
Cambium PL-501SP00A-EU Key Features
- 802.11ac, 256 users, 16 SSIDs
- 90°~120° coverage
- 23 dBm front-back ratio
- UV rated IP-67enclosure
- Operating Temp: -30C ~ +60C
- Electrical heater for cold start
- Ruggedised – ESD protection, industrial- grade components
- Packaged with wall & pole mount bracket
- Special LTE coexistence filters
- Lightweight ~ 1.3 Kg
The e501S with integrated sector antenna supports 256 client associations, 16 SSIDs, WPA-2 encryption, Dynamic VLANs, DFS channels, Access Control Lists (ACL), and more. The 802.11ac e501S is the essential workhorse for today’s demanding, high density outdoor Wi-Fi networks.
High performance Wi-Fi network
All cnPilot’s Enterprise access points (APs) support features like controller-less roaming, dynamic channel selection, automatic transmit power control, band steering, and more – essential features for easy Wi-Fi operations.
Rapidly setup multi-hop mesh networks either dedicating one radio (e.g.: 5 GHz) for mesh backhaul, or using both bands for client access simultaneously.
Wireless Backhaul Integration
The aux PoEport onthe e501S offers PoE out, eliminating the need for a second power line perfect for powering on a standard 802.3af camera, or on Cambium’s PMP 450 or ePMP backhaul subscriber modules (SMs) for wireless backhaul enabled Wi-Fihotspots.
Dual on-board Active/Standby memory banks ensure higher availability. The e501S can store two versions of the software – defaulting to a working operational software if needed – reducing the likelihood of site visits and increasing network up-time.
Access Point Specifications
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- IEEE 802.11d/e/h/i/k/r/u/v/w
- Modulation: BPSK, QPSK, CCK, 16/64/256-QAM
- Radio modes : DSSS, OFDM
- MIMO, Streams: 2×2:2 MIMO
- Channel Width: 20MHz, 40MHz, 80MHz
- Concurrent Clients: 256
- SSIDs: 16
- Antenna: Dual polarised, Omnidirectional, Integrated
- Transmit Power (conducted total): 2.4GHz : 24dBm 5GHz : 28dBm
- Antenna Gain: 2.4GHz : 5.25dBi 5GHz : 6dBi
- Max Data Rate: 2.4GHz : 300Mbps 5GHz : 867Mbps
- LED: Two multi-colour software controlled LEDs
- Interference Mgmt: Hardware LTE Filtering
- Ethernet Ports: Two auto-sensing auto MDIX Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps) RJ45 Ports
- Radio Features:
- Maximum ratio combining (MRC)
- Cyclic delay/shift diversity (CDD/CSD)
- Space-time blocking coding (STBC)
- Low-density parity check (LDPC)
- Packet Aggregation: A-MPDU, A-MSDU
- Wi-Fi Alliance:
- Wi-Fi certified a,b,g,n, ac
- WPA2 – Enterprise, Personal
- WMM, Passpoint (Test & Wi-Fi Alliance approval In Progress)
- Management Modes:
- cnMaestro cloud managed
- cnMaestro on-premises VM controller managed
- Autopilot (AP as controller)
- Standalone with AP GUI (http/https), CLI (telnet/ssh)
- RF Management: AutoRF automatically manages channel and power
- Guest Access Captive Portal:
- cnMaestro Controller Portal
- Integrates with 3rd party Guest Access Portals.
- Built-in Portal on AP.
- LDAP & RADIUS authentication.
- Walled Garden with DNS whitelist.
- Wireless and Wired Clients supported.
- Rate Limiting: Per-client, Per-WLAN static and dynamic rate limiting
- Client Isolation: On AP, Network-wide
- Fast Roaming: 802.11r, Opportunistic Key Caching, Enhanced Roaming
- Airtime: Airtime Fairness, Band Steering, Band Balancing
- AAA Support: RADIUS Authentication, Accounting, Dynamic Authorization (CoA, DM). Server failover, load-balancing
- QoS: 802.11e/WMM QoS. DSCP/ToS mapping.
- Ethernet (L2) Services: 802.1p/802.q, RADIUS assigned VLAN, VLAN per SSID, VLAN pooling. LLDP. IGMP Snooping (V1/V2/V3).
- Mesh: WDS Mesh with Single and Multiple radio hops
- Network Services: NAT, DHCP Server
- Wireless Security:
- WPA-TKIP, WPA2-AES, 802.11i
- WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise
- 802.1x Authentication with various EAP types (EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS/MSCHAPv2, PEAPv0/EAPMSCHAPv2, PEAPv1/EAP-GTC, EAP-SIM, EAPAKA, EAP-AKA’, EAP-FAST
- Protected Management Frames (802.11w)
- Dynamic SSID Service: By time/date, by monitored host.
- MAC Authentication:
- On-AP MAC filtering list.
- On-Controller MAC filtering list.
- RADIUS MAC Authentication
- MAC Authentication fallback to Captive Portal
- Firewall: Layer-2, Layer-3 and DNS ACLs. DoS protection.
- 3G/4G/LTE Offload: Passpoint (Hotspot 2.0)
- DHCP Relay Supported, with Option-82 customisation
- NMS Monitoring: SNMP v1, v2c, v3
- Client APIs: Client Presence/Location API, DNS, NAT and TCP Connecting Logging
- Time Synchronisation: Auto (from controller), NTP
- Troubleshooting Tools: Packet Capture, Spectrum Analyzer, Ping, Traceroute, Syslogs
- Traffic Tunnels: L2TP, L2oGRE, PPPoE
- 3G/4G/LTE Backhaul: Supported with USB-LTE Dongles.